This such an easy dish to make but so tasty! It’s a dish I made up as I went along, like all my other cooking. I’ll update on the pictures soon.
Cut and dice everything up. I do use the stem of broccoli where it’s still tender.
Add the seasoning and the creamy cream in. Give it stir and let it simmer.
You’re almost done! Turn off the heat, just pour the spaghetti with a little dash of black pepper and give it a toss.
And voilà! This dish is done and ready to be served!
Prep time: 15 minutes Serves: 6
- Cooked spaghetti for 6 people
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 cups chopped/cubed carrots
- salt to taste
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- black pepper
- optional: finely chopped mixed nuts, extra cheese, chives, or other garnish
- Cube or slice the carrot, cut the broccoli in small pieces.
- In a skillet, heat the oil on mid-high heat then sauté the garlic until slightly golden brown. Then add the carrot and broccoli, stir frequently for about 3-5 minutes or until they start to look slightly translucent. Add salt to taste.
- Add water, heavy cream, chives, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, and ground black pepper to taste into the vegetables. Bring to a simmer for 1 minute.
- Turn off heat. Mix cooked spaghetti into the sauce. Mix and serve.
- Add optional garnish such as mixed chopped nuts, extra cheese, chives, chopped, , parsley or cilantro.